Sunday, May 21, 2017

6 years blogging y'all & still so much to share!

Happy Sunday... lots to share including a 6 year Anniversary Celebration here too!
So above are 6 candles on my celebration cake!!! lol

This has been a crazy busy week... yet I still made headway with my slow stitching progress....
 Above is my frame this morning when I woke... and a close up of that is below with the legend of my progress...
 Below is that same area completed for you :)  60% done now!!!!
 Here is the t-shirt I recently got... I love it!!!
It says "Live well ~ Laugh Loud ~ Quilt often"  !!!  It is very cozy cotton fabric 😍

I am linking on this fun quilty progress to Kathy's Slow Stitching Sunday post HERE!  Come and see what others are linking on this happy Sunday!!!

I also woke this morning to confirmation my bestie is coming for a visit for our birthday's in July!!! I am mega excited!!!

I told you this week was very busy... well we also have been getting used to a new addition in the house...
Wednesday we went to LOOK but then came home with a new vehicle!  We have named her Cassie as she is Caspian Blue color... it is a deep metallic blue with silver trim... but occasionally she really looks a deep purple too! Totally love at first drive for us both!!!

My honey got an N scale train on eBay last week and finally felt good enough to try it all out this week...
This scale is small but so cute and ornate... it also came with some buildings but since he is currently on medications for his cold that are making him jittery... those will have to wait to be added to the decor of this train :)

Here is my honey driving Cassie down the beach with the tide out quite a bit too!
We also went shopping for a couple other things we needed and found very cool place to keep our oil can collection...
 A wood shadow box with glass front we can now hang on the wall!!!
 And here is Francis our White sewing machine from the early 1900's in a Martha Washington case...
She is now closed back up and decorated with a clone of a Willcox & Gibbs machine and a cool old Singer chain stitch childs toy machine also from the early 1900's...
Change can be nice.... progress is good... funny when I reflect though on my first blog posts... they are about eBay sales... well we still sell on eBay but now instead of clothes and misc... we are selling vintage sewing parts and supplies :)  HERE is the link to some cards we are selling on eBay.  From there you can view other items if you are interested... we don't have a store there...








eBay has gotten harder to deal with and more expensive for selling while PayPal has become more central and handy to use! lol
For our Singer Featherweight sales we use Facebook primarily with PayPal for invoicing and security!

Thanks for stopping in ... thanks for celebrating with me and us... and hope you have a blessed day today!!!

Make time today to show you ...
😚

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! I love that new car. I am partial to blue cars. Your collections are great and your display is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Anniversary and it sure has been a busy week there...lots of eye candy in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blog birthday! What a pretty car - so exciting to be able to drive on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!! Congrats on the new car! Love the t-shirt. Thanks for sharing your collections. I enjoyed it. Happy sewing! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 years fly by quickly! Congrats! Your chart must be very encouraging...helps you to see how far you have come with your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary!
    Enjoy your celebratory stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 6th year of blogging. I LOVE the quilt that is above Francis. Here's to more happy years of blogging and quilting and LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy SIX years!! Glad I found you! I enjoy your posts and seeing what you are up to each week. I love your new car: congrats!! I piddle with eBay some and agree that the fees are too high. It's a waste of time a lot of times, for me. Your hand quilting is gorgeous and you are really making progress. You will soon need to put a new quilt in your frame!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!