Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sharing a Little LOVE!

So now that Valentine's and the long weekend are over it is time to show you a bit of what I have been up to!

For Valentine's my honey finds a card and a certain kind of boxed chocolate for me :)  I get giddy every year for this tradition!!!
And I got him a card...
and made him some oven mitts for our kitchen :)  He loved them both!!

Wendy, sent me this photo and I put it in a frame until I can shop for the "perfect" frame...
 Wendy lives just outside Melbourne, Australia...
Yep, almost 10,000 miles away as the crow flies!  Wowee... we have been good friends for a couple years now and I love this latest photo she sent me.. don't you??

In my next post I will give you a full reveal of my just finished wall quilt.. "Tennessee Fall" I have named it!

So until my next post remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!