Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May Day!

From Florida's east coast!!!
Yep.. it isn't flowers you will find here but beautiful Daytona Beach!

This was our facebook header but I thought it appropriate to share here today :)

Not much happening on the quilty front..
I have made a bit of progress this week but it has been a doozy of a week in my life this week.. too much and too personal to share but I am happy to have great friends and a strong support system.. and on the bright side things are really looking up now :)

My honey and I celebrated 4 years together this week... that was a definite bright spot and I surprised him with and iPad for use with our Featherweight business.  He was shocked, surprised and ecstatic too!

So I downloaded a photo editor program for free to play with.. but I don't think that is the one for me..

Do you have a photo editor app for iPad that you recommend???

Thanks for stopping in today.. have a blessed weekend & remember...
 


6 comments:

  1. hope all will be well with your - sometimes we do have bad weeks that we don't feel like sharing don't we - your beach looks wonderful and congrats on 4 years and may you be blessed with a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend is better than your week! Congrats on 4 years. Love the beach picture. Wish I lived closer to one =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had a bad week, but life does that to us sometimes doesn't it! I love the beach so thanks for sharing the photo. Cograts on your four years and hope there are many more,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that you had a less-than-stellar week ... such is life from time to time, as we all can attest. Hopefully your weekend will be much better. And congratulations on 4 years ... wishing you many more. Thanks for sharing the picture of the beach ... it won't be long before I will be able to share a picture of the beach, if I want. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and I hope next week is better than last. I love and envy the beach picture! Have fun with the new photo app. I've never played with any kind of photo editor, but think it would be fun. BTW, you have the bluest of blue eyes! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love my ipad. Do not know of a good photo app for it. Hope things go better this week. Keep up with your stitch therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!