Saturday, January 31, 2015

My wall hanging... has been hanging around too long!

I am sooo happy to report I am currently BINDING!!!
I just looked on my blog for curiosity sake... I first showed the first blocks of this wall hanging on October 10, 2014!!! 

This has been my "in-between" project and I have really enjoyed that about it :)

But I must admit getting this binding finished, hanging pocket on, and washed properly... I will be happy to show you a pic of it hanging in the foyer in all its beautiful glory.

Stay tuned!!!


4 comments:

  1. it is always nice to reach the end of a project isn't it - I don't usually miss them although I know some say they do - I'm always ready to move on to the next project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm like Karen ... I find the end of a project to be exciting, not sad. ;-) If you got your binding all done, you could join in the January binding blitz at http://juliekquilts.blogspot.com/2015/01/binding-blitz.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!