Monday, September 1, 2014

Linky Loot WinnerS!


Wow!  Thanks to all of ya'll for making 

August's LINKY PARTY a total HIT!!!

And because ya'll know how much I like eye candy... check out the eye candy this months winner also happened to post...
meet Katniss... checking her list :)
So if you all recall.. I have 2 prizes this month... first I would like to award the Linky Loot Bonus prize...

And that Lucky Linker is Jill!!!  Check out Jill's post right HERE!

Jill is an accomplished quilter and blogs as Happy to Sew at www.happy2stitch.com... She not only quilts but also knits and is about to sew this cute costume... so who knows.. maybe she can measure for proper length for hemming using her new tape measure... or maybe it will go right in her purse for quick on the go measurements :)  

Now for our big LINKY LOOT.... 

Meet a new bloggy friend to me but not to crafting world... Remember her imaginative pic above of Katniss is what drew me in to wanting to get to know her better! lol

Pat who's post I found a very fun read was delighted as well when I notified her that my honey drew her number!!!  Pat is a veteran quilter.. check out her blog header and all her tabs rich with cool info and projects she is doing currently...

LINK TO HER BLOG POST

 I have already chatted with Pat and now have chosen her Linky Loot from my stash!!!   Follow along with Pat at Scrapatches.blogspot.com and maybe she will share when she gets it :)  But for now it is a SURPRISE for her!

Yiippppeee!  I loved reading each of your posts and leaving bloggy love for every participant... I truly appreciate each one of you LUCKY LINKERS taking time to link.

Now if you didn't win something this month stay tuned for next months party... Didn't get to play in August???  THEN PLAY THIS MONTH... Mark me on your calendar and take a few shots of what you are up to when you see something you did that makes you smile snapshot it and share on your blog post... Link up here... I love eye candy from you!  Link up lots of photos if you have them :)  

Until our next party happy stitches and ...




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for offering this ever-so functional giveaway. I am delighted to be a Lucky Linker. The list writing of goals is very helpful. Now the hard part is to follow through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Kathi! I am so lucky! joined in this linky party for fun and so surprised to have won. Squishies in the mail are always a joy to receive. Thank you, also, for the kind words on my blog. Katniss and Butterfly say ... purrrrrrrrr! ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!