Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Dancin' :P

Yep, I am definitely Happy Dancin'!  The linky party was a success and I quilted all weekend long on the Byrum Family Quilt and made great progress... first our LUCKY LINKER!!

Carla submitted this concise blog post and because she took the time to do that Linky Loot is now in route to her home :)

Don't miss Octobers Laundry List LINKY PARTY...
 As I enjoyed reading each post I hand quilted a good bit this weekend and this is the midpoint of this border now...
The pink lines are chalk I have used with a stencil and the right side is done and cleaned off... Once I finish this side of the middle border completely I will also spray water on the remaining bits of chalk to make sure none stays around to stain the quilt ;)

I should finish this section by the weekend I am thinking... but we shall see as life does Happen! lol


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are making great progress. Do you prefer the chalk over the marking pen? Still haven't figured out the linking thing yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathi! Looking forward to my surprise!!!! I guess my list worked because I have finished my September items. Now to get going on October"s list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Carla! Great progress on your quilt. Looks like a rainy week- perfect for hand quilting inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad the pink chalk came out ok. I get home tomorrow and might have to start a list for October to start getting some of my projects done that have been waiting two months for me to get back to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Carla. Maybe her surprise will help her get back in the groove after being out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Carla!

    A weekend spent hand quilting ... nothing better than that, is there ... mine will be coming up soon as I'm getting ready to sandwich together T#1's spiral log cabin today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!