Monday, August 4, 2014

August.. a Happy Quilty Month for me :)

It is so hard to believe August has rolled around again... I started quilting 3 years ago and have forsaken all other hobbies for this one :)  And I love it!!!

Don't get me wrong... I love reading (about quilting), watching tv (about quilting), and enjoying the beach (while quilting)... I love quilting!!!

Thus I started a monthly linky for goal setting...
so I could accomplish more each month with focus added to my artwork!  It has been amazing how much I have gotten done just knowing every month I will be updating my goals for all of you to read.  Makes me get MORE done and I am having sooo much fun along the way!


I am soooo excited to share my new Linky Loot idea with you all...
Linky Loot Icon :)
instead of having a pre-chosen gift to receive if you link and you are the lucky winner.. I will choose something quilty from my stash for the winning linker!  Yippee!!!!

So as I celebrate my 3rd quilty anniversary this month... will you share the Linky Loot icon on your pinterest or fb page?  Would love to have more linkers playing for sure!  It encourages me to see your goals being set... then MET!

Have a blessed August!  Hope you link up the end of the month :)  And thanks for sharing my icon...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your goals are being met and that you are excited about your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!