Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My honey's latest featherweight adventure :)

For all that follow me you know my honey services and sells Singer Featherweight sewing machines.  He really enjoys the entire process of servicing a machine and listening to it hum as only a Featherweight can!  I love watching him work on them.. and occasionally I share a little pic or two but today I want to let you in on a wonderful deal! 

Are you in the market for a new-to-you vintage machine in great shape??  You can check out our auction for this great quilters lot on eBay if you are interested by clicking here!

The Singer Featherweight machine with case and all these attachments only weighs 22 pounds!  It is a straight stitch machine that does forward and reverse... and with the attachments can even do zigzag and buttonholes... check out my honey's sewing!  And he is not a sewist either! lol
So if he can do this ... imagine all you could do with this machine and all the attachments...

So as I share this with you I am still working on some blocks of my the Byrum Family Quilt... not quilt ready for a reveal just yet but almost halfway done with this block type... so that is good.

Mainly I am enjoying the process of learning to piece all these parts precisely!  Huge improvement in my joy because I can now decide what stays in the quilt and what gets fixed!  Ha :)

The auction on eBay I shared above ends on Sunday... so check it out!  Hope you have a happy hump day.







1 comment:

  1. N-I-C-E!! does he ever have any with the little knob for the hand crank? I think those are so very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!