Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Linky Loot winner!

Thanks to Deb A. for linking this month to the LINKY PARTY I have each month... end of the month...August dates are the 29th to the 31st that the Linky will be open.  Linky Loot will be chosen after the random draw of linkers is drawn... catered to their goals for the month!  Yippee :)

Here is July's Linky Loot... on it's way to Deb A already!!!
Deb linked this choc full of goals completed and future goals in her post HERE!  She blogs at VTQuilter.blogspot.com if you want to view her lovely blog with inspirational header on your own and not through the link I provided :)

I fell in love with one of her current projects and found something I think she will enjoy adding to her quilting... or it may find a home in another future project maybe... look at this quilt top in progress she is making!
Congrats Deb!!!!

In the meantime, I am still working on the Byrum Family Quilt ... in the piecing phase... Me and my vintage machine Fiona are getting along great but life keeps getting in the way so today I voted for a "no driving" day for me... as I play taxi service to my teen daughter (better me than her driving yet I figure )... so today she will spend her day as a pedestrian and I hopefully will have some progress to share with you on Wednesday :)

Have a blessed day...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is beautiful! I may have to revise my border thoughts and work that beautiful print in somehow.
    Safe travels to you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!