Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Making HUGE progress :)

... in so many areas of my life right now.

I am selling a lot of great Aurifil handquilting quality thread on eBay right now...

in all these delectable colors... It is 28/2 hand quilting 100% Mako Cotton thread as I only use cotton for my hand quilting.  Check that auction out HERE!

I am doing the final stripe of double stitches on THE MAN quilt :)  Yippee!!!  This is really going fast!
Just this row of double stitching and it is on the the chain border and the label and then WASH!
(Oh my goodness I got all my jobs in one line! lol)!!

I also got the stars all painted and laid out for "Oh My Stars" that I pieced last month...
it is patiently waiting to be sandwiched for hand quilting! :)

And I am already getting some of the fabric in for Rebakah's Journey quilt!
I have a pattern picked out that I found online for free.

While I finish THE MAN quilt the rest of the items I need will come it... then I will share more on my fun plans for this project!  Almost all batiks on the front, and a cute fun fabric for the back though :)

How are you doing on your goal setting?  Ready for June 27th weekend to link up?  Think about all the things you list and check off in other parts of your life.. why not the crafty side too.. if only in pics where you can see what is ahead of you.. and what you completed too!

Hope you have a blessed week!




2 comments:

  1. I don't really do goal setting all that much - if I do then everything seems to turn to being work - Just keep plugging away at everything in your life and it gets done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started hooking my hexagon flowers together from the leftovers of my triangle quilt. I prepped a bunch of hexie's this morning for hand piecing - my RSC yellows and some whites for my 'to do' list project. Progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!