Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all you mom's, grandma's and great grandma's are having a great day!
My kids are definitely my greatest blessing in this life... when I saw this on facebook I knew I wanted to save it to share with you today :)
I talked to one of my son's on the phone last night...
Got brownies from one... artwork from my daughter...
And these lovelies along with some chocolate from my oldest :)
So in the kid's are my blessing in life department... I am feeling it may be reciprocal :)

I sent greetings of the holiday to my mom, my sister-in-law, and my grandmother, as well as my best friend who is a mom too!

And I have slow stitched...
My area of focus today.. over 1/4 done now :)

With just these final blocks to whip out!
So close... and yet so far too!

All is well.. I am enjoying the journey... I believe if I rush it the fun goes away and that spoils the giving some in the end.. I am excited to gift this to my honey and start on that beautiful flag flimsy I shared yesterday! lol

Talk about enjoying something... look at this beautiful bloom we found this morning!!!
It is growing off this cactus!
 And there are more blooms about to open... we have the craziest blooming cacti here! lol

Have a Blessed Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a lovely Mother's Day. Your flowers look lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!