Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patty's Day :)

I do have a little irish in my blood but have never been one to like beer... much less green beer! lol  So we thrifted some today... and came home to find this in the mail...
and while we had been out I had bought the jar with glittery sea shells.. the other shells are from another area of our home... my dd picked them to join the beautiful vase full of shells :)
Also while we were out today I stopped by my local big box office supply store and got a book spiral bound ... it only cost $6.00 for the service!  SCORE!!!
Last week my brother and his family came to visit... we celebrated my mom's birthday at a local restaurant :)  While we were waiting we snapped this pic of my dd with her cousins :)

The next day my dd showed them our local park and they got a little excited and formed this cool pyramid!

We had a great visit and a fun time was OBVIOUSLY had by all!

What fun things do you have in your week's plan?  Today I am hand quilting on a green block on my current project ... you can see the project in my blog header if you are reading this in your reader :)

Have a blessed week!


4 comments:

  1. I have that book too - for a long time now! I have never found a place to spiral bind so cheaply - is it a local to you store or a chain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun time with family. I checked tha book out at the library two weeks ago,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I wish I had a store around here that would spiral bind books, but I think the closest one is a good hour from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Those are treasures to keep. I'm going to the Pigeon Forge quilt show for the first time, with three friends. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!