Sunday, January 12, 2014

Making time to slow stitch :)

It is Sunday and I have managed to fit in 3 quilting sessions... mini's mostly... now I am on feather number 21!!! ...out of 49 which makes me over 40% done now... with the feathers and
a cute yin yang I am putting on each cornerstone :)

God gave me a cool tidbit as I was editing my pics for this post... it looks like a cross and I didn't even plan that!  How cool is God :)

If you look at what I thought I was trying to show you ... you can see where I haven't quilted yet on the left side of the lower feather... pretty cool!

Anyway... now for a close up...

My remedy for the blocks should arrive mid week... I will post and let you know how it works and what I came up with actually doing about my marking issues then.

For now have a blessed rest of the weekend and do something kind for someone close to you this week... it could be fun too!

Linking to Kathy's Slow Stitchin Sunday here

2 comments:

  1. I was stitching too this Sunday but it was the backing on a repair quilt. I had determined to finish it but fingers wore out. Hope to finish today.
    Love your feathers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you're almost half done!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!