Friday, December 27, 2013

Whooping about Christmas :)

And what to my wondering eyes appeared but beautifulness in the form of love from all my family and friends :)

So much to whoop about today... I am on my 4th feather and they are coming right along... my plan is to do at least one a day ... so some days may get more and some days less but overall a month from now I should be "feathered out" lol!

I have also done 2 of the cornerstones with the yin yang symbol. :)  Feeling VERY accomplished thus far...

Enjoying the needling of the super soft fabrics together in my hands... so relaxing and productive at the same time!!!  Yipee :)

Planning a Quilt along with a start date of January 8 to pay for your pattern... are you in??? Check it out here.

We will be doing this pattern...
and the pattern needs to be prepaid for by January 8... so check out the above link to the post all about that!  Will be fun and slower paced to be a side burner project :)

Our plan is to start in earnest in March and finish it in March 2015 :)

What else is there to whoop about???

Well my kids are all doing well here are 3 of the 4 on Christmas Day!
 My fave Christmas card of the season is from my dearest friend Joyce...
See her on my mousepad I just had made ?? She is in the collage :)  Check out that post here! She made me this beautiful card for Christmas and she doesn't send out cards so this was EXTRA special :D

Debbie quilts with me :)
I am grateful for new friends like these:

DL's friend Liz with Brandi


 I am really whooping over a couple special Christmas presents I got early too... 
Fiona's new case you can read more about here...
And my new carry all bag my bff Connie made me :)
Then my nieces and nephew sent me this darling talking frame with all their voices on it with a special message for me :)
Finally I got pictures updated in a family picture frame...
And we browsed on the beach.. when is that not something to whoop about :)

Hope you have many fond memories of Christmas 2013 and can find something to whoop about this Christmas season!

Linking to Confessions of a Fabric Addict Whoop here



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous feathers! Hope you're enjoying your time with needle and thread. (I'm jealous of your time on the beach - I've got a serious pining for the beach). Wishing you and yours a blessed 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great Christmas! I hope you have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!