Monday, December 30, 2013

Inspiration Monday... Preparing for 2014 :)

As I prepare mentally to start a new year I have also updated my pics... updated my calendar... and updated my goals.

Last year I had a saying that spoke to me...
And I had this made... well I repurposed the frame and made this to go in it for this year!


 So now the wall headed into my bedroom or into the kitchen looks like this for the new year...

Our focus will be kindness... to each other and to ourselves!  Let us watch as I memorialize here through out the year times when Kindness mattered :)  I am very excited to have this word for the year... or is it a feeling???  or is it an action ???

Here is the awesome calendar by Suzie Toronto already on January and ready to go...
Isn't her way of writing humorous and uplifting!  She is so real!  I love to read each month :)
And the updated family shots :)  Plus I upgraded my mousepad with a collage print too as I wrote about here.

Well ... here's hoping you set goals for 2014 that are attainable and make you a better person to represent this world we are blessed to live in.

Have an Inspirational Monday!




2 comments:

  1. I just love that calendar! And what a wonderful focus for 2014! The world would be such a better place if we all chose kindness. Wishing you and yours a very blessed 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy. Love your new updated header. I must take to heart your resolution. So simple but will pay forward immeasureably. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!