Friday, September 6, 2013

Quilting Complete!

Today I am happy to be at this point in the quilting process for this 13 year old UFO that I have been steadfastly quilting :)
That is right... signed... dated... DONE!

I finished it in the morning light and it as so glorious I wanted to share with you :)

Earlier this week I still had the corner to complete...
Then as I neared the corner I penciled in my plan for backstitching my name and date as requested by the owner of the quilt :)
Finally getting to this corner seemed to take longer than the rest of the quilt but I MADE IT!!!

Whoop Whoop!

Linking this to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for her weekly Whoop here :)

Have a blessed weekend!  I am off to bind and wash this quilt... Pics coming soon sans the pencil marks :D

Kathi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!