Monday, September 2, 2013

Beautiful Lefty Gingher 8 1/2" scissors <<< Like New!


Welcome to my Quiltville Yard Sale... I have one item up for bids... to continue shopping go to Quiltville here :)

These are a LIKE NEW pair of lefty GINGHER scissors that come with the logo on the scissors and the sheath.


I bought them as righties and by the time I tried them out from new in the package I realized they cut weird... they are LEFTYS with a right hand sheath on them... Mixup at the factory makes it your lucky day....

PRICE $30.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING in the continental US.  Outside the US is negotiated to less than full price shipping.

Payment via paypal.... will remove this post when sold!

Have a blessed day and to get these scissors leave me a message :)

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!