Thursday, August 8, 2013

Playing catch up :)

Not with life... but with you my bloggy friends :)  Sorry I haven't posted in a while... we have been very busy and I am wrong in not sharing more but I guess we all need a break sometimes... check out this quote I found on my fb page today :)  Love Joyce Meyer!!!
So what has been keeping me so involved I didn't have time to share with you????

The aloe vera cactus is blooming again... I haven't alerted you as I wanted to see how it went...
We moved it over on the patio so it gets MORE direct sun as we keep it wet enough ... we thought the sun would help the blooms mature :)

See the blooms forming in this close up :)
While I was out I noticed a large bumble bee sucking up nectar from our mexican petunia bed :)


Oh how much fun I had...

But mainly I have been quilting!  Having so much fun... pics and an update on that next time :)

Have a blessed day!

Kathi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!