Friday, July 19, 2013

Whoop! All the white spots on this quilt are finished!

Currently I am working on the 13 year old unfinished quilt for my bestie Connie... Wednesday the 17th I finished hand quilting all the white spots on the quilt using yellow quilters YLI thread :)
 Here was the quilt before I started hand quilting... it is a queen sized throw quilt :)
Also I have now started using YLI white on the colored areas!  They look rockin awesome already... and I just started...
Connie pieced this quilt so perfectly my stitches by hand are flying through this quilt :)

Linking this to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for a big whoop whoop check out her blog!

Have a blessed weekend and do something crafty just for you!

Kathi

4 comments:

  1. my goodness you crazy quilting lady!! this is just gorgeous!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do beautiful quilting. Nice to finish up a 13 year old project! I have several of those myself, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finishing up projects that have been sitting around. I have some sb pages that fit in this category.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!