Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What's goin on around here :)

We are all busy with projects... at least me and my honey and my dd :)

I am quilting away on a 13 year old unfinished quilt my bestie Connie pieced...
and I am hand quilting it!  It is sooo fun!
I am currently about 1/3 done with the quilting on this baby and have only been at it 10 days thus far :)  Exciting to have time to handquilt that much :)

My honey has been busy removing part of the wall as you enter the kitchen here...


He is a very safe and excellent electrician... our hope is to redesign the kitchen on a shoestring budget and lots of skill... that is lots of skill from my honey :)

My darling daughter is doing great!  The medicine is working :)



We had a girlie day the other day and I got a pedicure...
While she got a manicure....
We also found a beautiful fountain when we stopped by the library to renew some summer reading books :)
Then she repainted my toes as I just didn't like the color... what do you think???
Brandi has also been riding a bike she got as an early birthday present quite a bit... she is loving being able to ride a bike as she never was able to balance before... now she is riding fine :)

Also, we did an experiment from the clearance rack... and watched to see if these little animals grew in water as was purported on the advertising...
 So here you see them before....
 And a close up of after a week in water :)  Yipee!
Here is a pic of me and my bestie Connie I just got framed.... her visit remains high on my best times ever list :D


Have a blessed rest of your week and hope to hear what you have been up to! :)

Kathi




1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great update. First, I'm glad your daughter is doing well. Glad your little experimetn worked. Your mani/pedis look great. Love your photo frame. Your sweetie is doing a great job on your renos. Congrats on the quilt progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!