Monday, May 20, 2013

Aloe update... and a quilt block! Feedback requested :)

Aloe Vera is about to bloom it looks like!

 Check it out closer up... looks like it will be a dark orangish red maybe???
 So that is my view while I make all these blocks....
 Interested in a tutorial on how to make this block???
Here is a close up of my first trial run block that turned out quilt nicely :)
Leave me a comment if you are interested in the cool cactus watch or the quilt block tutorial and I can post more info about either or both.

Have you decided to join us yet over at Patchwork Friends?  Request an invite by going to the page here!  It is a closed group only so our traffic doesn't show up on everyone's page... only in the group :)

Have a great week!  Do something nice for you this week!

Kathi

3 comments:

  1. Enjoying the aloe watch so please continue posting pics on that. Your quilt is looking really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both. Thank you for sharing. I have had a pinwheel design on my "next quilt wish list" for some time. Now I can learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my aloe plant... you've inspired me to want to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!