Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Spring Break!

As I write this me and my kids are enjoying spring break!  So far it has been low key and relaxing... soon they will go visit Nana and Grandpa. 

I will say it is fun to live somewhere where tourists come for Spring Break.  The music is lively and the towns atmosphere is festive... it is nice :)

Hope you have a great Spring Break whatever you do and whenever you take it.

I am gearing up to make my first real mini album and my honey is cleaning and organizing the garage... it is nice to have some big projects behind us and thus I just have this pic for you today!

 As Easter is soon approaching take time to google the real reason for this season... it goes beyond easter baskets and jellybeans to a Savior who died for our sins.

Thanks for taking time to visit with me today!

I promise to inspire more next time :)

Kathi

5 comments:

  1. Cute basket. I agree with you, Easter is more than the Easter bunny,colored eggs and candy. It is the celebration of the death and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty basket and an awesome way to remember our dear Savior! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute & Yummy!
    Have a wonderful weekend & a Happy Easter my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. You are so right. We had a wonderful service on Good Friday. Your basket is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!