Monday, February 25, 2013

Crafty fun weekend... how about you?

I had a crafty and fun weekend how about you???

Here is the view in my back yard today :)

After a great rain shower we had I caught this pic of our azalea bushes... and this little rascal of a girl
Afraid I was gonna take her treat away!  lol

 My weekend started by going to a card making party... check out the great cards I made!  (With Tamra's excellent help :)  My fave CTMH consultant Tamra Pope hosted a Paper, Scissors, and More get together and I chose to make her cards.
this is a gift card holder that opens!

This one is my favorite!
I am entering the one above in Die Cutting Diva's Tic Tac Toe challenge here.  I cut the flowers on page 50 of the Art Philosophy cart and used ribbon, embossing, and flowers!  Check them out they rock :)

And finally!

After I got done making all these great cards me and my honey went for a night away with my bff Pam and her hubby!  She even donned a tiara for us :)
Today we bought the paint for the foyer and living room... 5 gallons of AM I SURE???  lol

I was sure one he put it on the wall... can't wait til it is picture ready :)

Have a great week!  Set goals and a way to accomplish them then share what worked!

Kathi

11 comments:

  1. I so happy you had a wonderful weekend. You did so much fun stuff. Give Ms. Daisy a hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathi! What a fun weekend you had :) Lovely cards, love the earthy color palette. I've been busy making cards for a local shop that sells them, mostly baby and so many that I don't usually take photos. Even though they are all different I get into a production line mentality. LOL I wanted to say I'm not sure how to change my setting of no reply when I leave a comment, but however you have been replying (through my blog?) I get:) So happy to know you in bloggy land! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had a great weekend. Your cards are very nice. Anxiously waiting for the pix of your new paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very successful card making party and a lot of fun!! Your cards look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each card looks great. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin Divas. Loving this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards...thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job, Aunt Kathi! I simply love all of them today! :) Can't wait to see your new paint job!

    Alicia Joy
    ajoyworthhaving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are all beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Anita
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been following Heather North's blog and getting some great ideas for cards. It's tempting to get back to it. Yours look wonderful! No one around here sells anything or has card parties - every other kind of party, but not card stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!