Friday, January 4, 2013

How to make a basic scrapbook layout with video!

My first crafty video is now on youtube... please watch it there and like it if you will.  I was so camera shy you will probably laugh but I had a blast and learned a lot! 

This is also an exciting post for me because it is my 100th post blogger tells me :)  Yipee!  I started blogging in earnest in June of 2012.   I first posted some things in 2011 but didn't find my niche and some great friends too until I came back with focus in June!

So what I learned making this video starts with the video being 23 minutes long!!!  I thought I had only gone about 15 minutes... so I had to divide it into 2 videos to upload to youtube or blogger... neither site liked it long... I hope you will watch both vids as they have a wealth of knowledge in them and I would love to share with you as so many have shared with me!

Get a cup of coffee or a soda and enjoy it!




Hope you enjoyed the vids... would love your feedback here or on youtube!

Have a blessed day!

A special shout out to Sheila with She's a Sassy Lady for helping me with this!

Kathi aka the Gypsy Chik

9 comments:

  1. you got the videos loaded you did a great job and they look wonderful ... thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for helping me the old fashioned way.. on the phone! lol

      Delete
  2. Yiippee!Congrats to you!You did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job. You got it uploaded to blogger WTG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great videos Kathy, love the editing, music, everything. So glad I got to see the layouts in person today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great! I like the idea of making your own words as stickers, I will have to try that. Thank you for sharing it at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase!

    I hope you're having a Happy New Year with lots of fun crafting!
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the video! I haven't tried making one myself yet but I think I may in the near future.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!