Thursday, January 10, 2013

How to make a basic card with video!

Hello my bloggy friends... I hope this day finds you feeling crafty!

I have decided to make a video series for beginners to more advanced... todays video is a good example of things you may see weekly on my blog.  A video one day on something that is a basic skill then later in the week a video with a more advanced skill... As always your feedback is coveted in this process... I want to make videos of what you want to see.. but we all have to start somewhere and some may be new to skills I am showing... so we will start at the beginning with a couple of quick cards today!



Aren't those cards fun and festive... here is a close up of them that I featured in the video...
As you can tell neither card is glued together yet... that is yet to come :)

Meanwhile... my honey is working on getting our patio built with stepping stones... take a quick peek at the beginning of the path and patio coming off our Florida room :)


Have a blessed day and please let me know what you would like to see on video!

Kathi ~ AKA Gypsy Chik

3 comments:

  1. Like this video. You did a really good job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and video!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!