Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I got for Christmas... ENGAGED!

Yep, that is right.. my honey is now my fiance!  I became a widow unexpectedly 4 1/2 years ago... now God has brought me a new light in my life.. we have dated for the last 1 1/2 years and out of the blue he decided I needed a bracelet for Christmas... off we went to shop for a bracelet all the while I asked to get something more useful than jewelry.... well when we got there he surprised me with this!
And here is my fave pic of me and my honey :)

I wish I had a great family pic to show you but I do have one of 3 of my 4 kids from Christmas morning :)
Happy Christmas and hope you celebrate Jesus birthday ;)

Blessings upon you all!

Kathi


7 comments:

  1. How wonderful and exciting Kathi!! So very happy for you :) Looking forward to seeing your crafty space set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Aunt Kathy! I am SO excited for you both! May the Lord give you both many happy years together. :)
    Love and miss you all!

    www.ajoyworthhaving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you and can see the excitement all over your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!That is so Awesome!Wishing you the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Congratulations to you both!!! How exciting! Now I can't wait to see all the crafty wedding projects you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kathy!!! Can`t wait to see that ring this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!