Sunday, December 9, 2012

Packing... not just boxes!

What is inside this bag you ask???
Wait... there is a card inside...
That is right... if you follow my blog then you know I made something and never showed you the finished product framed!!!
Look at the cool frame I found at Hobby Lobby... it looks like a shadowbox!  Best of all it was 50% off!!  I had a coupon with me and did use it on one item I got that wasn't on sale but everything I got today was ON SALE!!!!
Here is the full baby announcement...
I think it turned out fabulous and all I did to frame it was to put the cross stitch on a sticky mat I picked up at Hobby Lobby today too!  They are the only place I can find it.  Thank goodness there is Hobby Lobby in Florida!  lol

So how did I find time to do this?  The buyers for our home are coming for their final walkthrough tomorrow and so shopping we went this morning.  Then cleaning we have done all afternoon.  Now tomorrow we can relax and do last minute polishing before they see their soon to be new home!!!

As for the stocking I am working on ... no news to report.  I haven't worked on it one bit... I have been busy!  lmbo

Talk to you again when I have more to report!

Blessings and Hugs!

Kathi



2 comments:

  1. This is so precious and the frame is perfect!! I hope everything goes well on your move and you can get up and crafting in no time!! I would be lost without my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love the frame, it goes so well with the announcement. I love Hobby Lobby, too!! Thank you so much for participating at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase! :)

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/12/show-licious-craft-showcase-11.html

    Marti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!