Friday, December 28, 2012

Only 3 boxes remain... ;)

That is right folks... I am down to my last 3 boxes... what will I do when they are empty too???


I have the banners I made earlier in the year draped over the remaining stubborn boxes... it is all my fave things ... so hard to decide how to organize them.  But I do have an idea what I will do when my craft room reopens... I will begin this great book that my mom gave me for Christmas... okay I asked for it specifically!  lol  but.... got it just the same from my mom who supports my card making habit as she is a card giver and I am NOT!  lol
 That is right... I follow the Moxie fab world and fell in love with the design basics I could learn from this book.  It is jam packed with stuff I want to study in depth!  I am giddy with excitement to start it... oh yeah and I have a few boxes scattered throughout the main part of the house that are still calling my name... :)

So 2 weeks ago tomorrow this was my crafting space...
Now this is what it looks like :)
Notice those cut black and white chevron patterned boxes???  They are from Target... they were clearanced out and in Christmas decor for some reason!  I snagged them ... also I got some baskets there to organize my punches... on a little shelf I found for cheap on craigslist :)


Here is my scrapbox not quite finished but getting there... most everything has found it's place again :)

I know this is a quickie post but I really want to be done with the craft room and start working on some other things and finally read my card design handbook!  lol

Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!

Kathi


4 comments:

  1. Wow Kathi, I can't believe how much you've accomplished in less than two weeks!!! A girl just HAS to have her craft space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Now you can start crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a chance to blog hop, and it looks like you have been one busy lady! A big move, huh? I hope you get to creating again soon!!! Are those Scrapboxes worth the price?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!