Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's doggone rough out there!

Hello my bloggy friends... look at my cute Daisy Mae... she sums up how we feel.. too tired to pose for the camera!  lol
And she is in the cleanest area of the house... her chair... and Daddy's too!  lol

So we have been packing and selling stuff and giving other stuff away... slowly all that we own is disappearing into boxes!

My craft area looks like the ghost town hit it and forgot to leave anything... and I don't have any crafty inspiration today but I wanted to stop by before this fast lane speeds up even more to thank each one of you for staying faithful!  The crafts I will create in my new space will be amazing!!!

We are currently counting down and it is 8 days until the movers arrive to pack all our life into their trucks!

Have a blessed week!!!

Kathi

2 comments:

  1. She looks sweet!! I hope everything goes well and you will be back up and crafting soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, she is so cute! I have a little Havanese named Jasper:) Moving is exhausting, but it will be worth it! I'm looking forward to your crafty projects once you're all settled. Thank you for you sweet, encouraging words on my blog. I feel as we are friends:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!