Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blog Candy EXPLOSION!

So I posted a couple weeks ago that I won some blog candy.. I was a new follower and really am new to blogging and never win anything so I didn't expect much... a nice card and a stamp set maybe???

Tamra Pope is the blog candy GIVER!!!  In the last couple weeks we have gotten to be friends and are planning a meet in October when she will be in my neck of the woods... she is now my CTMH consultant and a dear friendship is forming... check out her blog here.

I got all this stuff!!!
 And look at these cute little stamps!!!
 And a personalized card just for me!!!
So as the tally goes... I got a large assortment of 12 x 12 paper.. some die cut stickers, some ribbon sliders and tags of chipboard shapes, some corrugated cardboard shapes, some stamp pads including CTMH new pigment ink stack ADVENTURE, 3 stamp sets (1 for Christmas too to use this year!), and soooo much more....

Check out her site, she has a deal going on now... send her a pic of your craft area and the most creatively messy area gets blog candy!  See that post here.

Thanks Tamra for everything and thanks for being my friend! 

Have a blessed day everyone and I hope if you win blog candy you find that you find a friend like I did... it is worth more than the blog candy I won for sure even though the blog candy ROCKS!

Kathi

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's lots of stuff. Love the little owl stamp. He's so cute.
    Do ya think I should send a pix of my area? hehe Have to send you one first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a nice selection of goodies from the blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! What an amazing prize package. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design extracted by a lot of work. I love these designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!