Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I am a guest designer!

I am a guest designer for a  new challenge blog created by Francie Flit at Inky Palms... The challenge will be presented each Wednesday starting next week with guest designers showing off our wares that we have made ahead of time for inspiration.

I am currently deciding the paper for this great challenge and what will inspire others.

The focus of this challenge is to meet the challenge requirements using your e-cutter... focus is on Sillouette and I am the Cricut/Gypsy girl.  I don't have a Sillouette and don't have room for a computer in my craft area if I did have one... so I am happy with my Gypsy.

Head over to The Paper Cabana and see how things are coming together to offer all of you a great e-cutting experience with lots of inspiration.

Here is my first card... The tutorial will be on the blog instead of here ;)

Have a blessed day!  Kathi

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am a Cricut/Gypsy girl myself too! Congrats on your GDT position. You will love it. I love what you have created here. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Kathi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!