Sunday, July 15, 2012

My faves!

Do you ever stop and think of the things you use the most... not a fave stamp but a fave tool... Well I have a few faves and here is a pic of just a few that were on my craft table today when I grabbed my camera....
So my bright pink ATG gun is a MUST HAVE for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting of all kinds....
Scotch Quick dry Adhesive lives up to its word without wrinkling fine paper!  It really rocks!
My Tim Holtz scissors are the Gingher of paper crafting and fussy cutting paper... unfortunately I tried them on fabric and they are not ideal.. to be nice.  But for paper... MUST HAVE THEM!
Also in this pic is my gypsy which is hooked to my Cricut ready to go... I use it almost every time I craft too!
Finally, in this photo, is my splat matt which I adore for overspray or glue or ink... It will clean off like new every time and heat tolerant for embossing!

Other things I love are my Fiskars stamper holder... not sure of it's real name... do you know?
And my cricut spatula that for some silly reason is sold separate from the case that should have everything in it you got when you first bought a cricut.  Every time I use my cricut I use my spatula for small pieces and such.. or to clean it after I have removed my image.

Now it is your turn... what are your fave tools and why?

Thanks for playing and have a blessed Sunday!

Kathi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!