Friday, June 29, 2012

My first scrapbook page in months... the Ocean!

Happy Friday everyone and welcome to my blog... my honey and I worked together to complete this first page of a scrapbook I am starting on and since the first page is my favorite usually I thought I would share it with you!
This is all part of Sea Glass by K and Company and I have the Sea Glass album already that I found on cl for $8.00!  So here we go... more pages to come here... Enjoy and thanks for visiting my blog!  Kathi

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it will be a beautiful album! Great photos! I really like those papers. I need to do some scrapbooking,too. I have two albums I have started, and just seem to always be pushing them to the side to work on other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited that I have the SeaGlass album to put the SeaGlass paper in! I had planned to use other paper before I got the album... I am glad you like it. Good luck with your own scrapbooking... I try to do a 2 page spread every day then do something I want to do to get it all done :)

      Delete
  2. Love your layout Kathi! Perfect colors for beach photos too.

    BTW, welcome to our blogger group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Dell.. and thanks for having me in your blogger group! It does inspire me to create! That is for sure !!! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. Have a blessed day!