Saturday, June 23, 2012

The cards I made for the swap :)

my first swap!

So I made the 6 cards... took a couple days but only because I dropped those jewels!!!  Here are the cards I made and a note to the swap hostess....  I used a card kit I got on Ebay for a deal and used just what she gave me and had a few leftovers once I was done... but aren't the jewels on the cards nice???

I like the wedding card on the previous blog better but I think they will "make your momma proud"  which was the name of the swap on SCS. 

I would like to have more embellishments but the goal was 2 layers and 3 embellishments and typically more is not necessary on these swaps from what I understand.  Will be looking for more swaps in the near future to use my cricut and more skills on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!