Saturday, May 21, 2011

The trek to selling on Ebay

Selling on Ebay is something I did many years ago and can remember but they have updated so much so I bought a couple of books on the topic.  They have been very helpful.  I have a dedicated email, a Google profile, a facebook page, and support from my friends and family. 

So right now I am reading up on HTML code and the intricasies of massive selling on Ebay.  My goal is to serve friends by selling on Ebay for them for a 30% cut of the selling price.  So if any of you are interested in that get some stuff together for me, make a list of bottom dollar price you will take for your items.. for clothing best listing prices are .99 cents and $9.99.  There are fees associated with listing AND with selling so my cut of the sale price covers that as well as my time taking photos, listing, and selling, then shipping your item/s.

Now to get back to reading my books!  Post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!