Saturday, May 28, 2011

My First Uploads

I had 81 auctions to upload and 70 of them went up the first time I tried it.  First you prepare to upload then from there upload.  Anyway so 11 of them all had the same problem.... I had listed the items as LIKE NEW... which is against Ebay regulations.  So I fixed that on those auctions and up they went.  Then I posted my success on Facebook but can't figure out the link to my auctions.... more research to do.  This is definitely an adventure to list these many items but it is worth it!  You should try to challenge yourself to clean out the closets and put it on Ebay. Ship USPS Priority for free boxes and safe delivery.  Print the shipping off Ebay (I think.. haven't done that yet).  And whaaaalaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!