Saturday, May 21, 2011

About me...


I am a mid 40's mom o f 4 who is lucky enough to have a great HONEY.    My honey and my kids are the center of my world and God is overlooking us as we reach for dreams inspired by Him. I have a 27 year old named Rick who prefers Dick these days who lives at home and is a huge help to me. I have a 21 year old who married his bride June 24, 2012. I have a 17 year old named Mike who thinks he owns the world. And to top it all off I have a 14 year old daughter named Brandi who helps keep my world bright.  Overall I enjoy a low stress lifestyle in a modest home with a wonderful loving family.

Life is good. God is great and I am blessed! Kathi

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to add to a post that is published so I am commenting on my own blog! lol
    I am now almost 46 (in 2 weeks), am stable on all my meds and upbeat all the time. My honey and my kids are the center of my world. I have a 27 year old named Rick who prefers Dick these days who lives at home and is a huge help to me. I have a 21 year old who is marrying his bride June 24, 2012. I have a 17 year old named Mike who thinks he owns the world. And to top it all off I have a 14 year old daughter named Brandi who helps keep my world bright.

    Life is good. God is great and I am blessed! Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I covet your thoughts. Have a blessed day!